Empowering Modern Teams to Embrace Change and Excel in Real Estate
It’s time for innovation—don’t fear change, leverage it with ListedKit.
Seamlessly connect document signatures, task management, and compliance review in one transaction management platform.
Your whole back office. One real estate tool.
Efficient operations. More closings.
Everyone knows what to do and when
- Automatically generate tasks for all parties involved in a transaction based on listing, firm, close, and conditional dates.
- Clients and teams can use the status bar to track transaction progress and identify potential roadblocks.
- Automated agent reminders to prepare documents for their upcoming compliance reviews.
Build stronger client relationships beyond closing
- Give clients peace of mind with a live closing tracker and demonstrate the value of working with your agents
- Offer clients a mobile-friendly portal to sign and share documents, view recommended contractors, and complete tasks.
- Clients keep lifelong access to their documents and closing information in one place.
Minimize brokerage liability and safeguard reputation
- Review the status of all transactions.
- Identify blockers to improve efficiency and get deals to the closing table.
- Proactively manage your team’s compliance and keep your files audit-ready.
Getting new clients is just half the battle
Create reliable and repeatable processes that gets more deals to the closing table.
Elevate your real estate game with ListedKit’s tools
Take your real estate business to new heights
Revolutionize your real estate team’s efficiency
Named best reviewed real estate tech of 2023
How It Works
Start a Transaction
Whether buying or selling, you can start a transaction before or after there’s a contract.
Invite a Client
Give clients transparency, share documents, and show your value.
Our Referral Assistant will prompt clients to refer you via the client portal.
Facilitate more closings and superior client service for real estate professionals
All pricing plans include free team setup and training.